Classic & Race Car Service is born out of a passion for exceptional race and road cars and seeing them perform both on the road and on the race track. Our background is in the highest level of motorsport, having worked in Formula 1 for Ferrari, BMW and Cosworth from 1996 until 2012. From 2012 we owned and operated BMW Team MTEK, running BMW works cars in the ITR DTM Championship and in the FIA World Endurance Championship.
All the knowledge and expertise gained at the highest level of motorsports, we also put in our classic car restoration and servicing, resulting in multiple concourse awards for our restorations. At CRCS we can restore, rebuilt, service and support your classic road car as well as your classic race car. Our racing support services especially cover the more complex Formula 1, GT and touring cars from the year 2000 onwards. CRCS is based in a historic farm building located in the heart of the Netherlands near Utrecht. This historic location offers unique workshop and storage facilities, centrally located with easy and quick motorway access.
For all questions and enquiries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)629085552.
Top quality services executed by our devoted
team. Nothing less than professionals.
Service & Support
At CRCS we provide a full range of services for your classic car: from a basic technical check to full concours restoration. Please contact us to discuss your project in detail at email@example.com or +31 629085552.
Some of the cars in our collection are also being offered for sale. Please see our stocklist for our current inventory:
Service & Support
Thanks to our extensive background in motorsport, we can offer highly specialized services and support for your historic or modern race car.
Our services include all aspects of car build and operation such as:
• Servicing and track support of Formula and GT race cars
• Full or partial rebuilds of race cars or components
• Programming/data analysis of most modern race ECU systems such as TAG 310/320, Marelli Step8-10, Visteon/PI ECU.
•Data analysis and track in TAG ATLAS. Magnetti Marelli WINTAX, PI Toolbox.
• Crack checking of metal and Carbonfibre components (Fluorescent die penetration, Ultrasonic examination)
• Bodywork and chassis repairs (Carbon and Glassfibre, structural and non-structural)
• Scanning and reverse engineering of one-off components
• Fabrication of chassis/bodywork/suspensions components
• Testing and fabrication of wiring harnesses
Our service cover all cars but we are specialized in the following areas:
3.5 litre normally aspirated F1 cars
3.0 litre V10 normally aspirated F1 cars
2.4 litre V8 normally aspirated F1 cars (with KERS)
GT1 and GTE cars
Follow us on Social Media
We offer limited spaces for storage of your classic road or race car. Our facilities are centrally located in the hart of the Netherlands, with easy motorway acces from the A2 (exit Nieuwegein –Zuid). Our faclility is also a great starting point for scenic drives along the Lek river in the Green Hart of Holland. Our secure heated storage facility offers 16 individual parking spaces. Each parking space is seperatly secured. Several service packages can be included (see table below).
Excl. VAT Per Month
- Parking for 1 car
- Heated and secured facility
- Access during working hours and on appointment
- Monthly battery charge and engine start service
- Car preparation prior to you collecting it for a drive
- Tire pressure set, oil level check and a full fuel tank